Google Apps Customer Success Services
Proactive Account Management & Enhanced Technical Support
Google Apps delivers amazing capabilities, and at Dito, we are industry proven and certified experts at getting customers deployed. For post deployment Google Apps support, Dito provides a comprehensive set of services including our traditional Reseller Support, Premium Support, and we are excited to now also offer Customer Success Services (CSS) for Google Apps, approved by Google.
CSS facilitates a proactive approach to ensuring successful post deployment Google Apps initiatives. As additional business workflows are integrated onto the platform, customers draw greater value (ROI) out of the Apps platform all while taking advantage of new features as they become available.
No matter which package is the best fit for your organization, you will have access to our support team which is loaded with Google Apps experts; Solutions Architects, Google Forum Top Contributors and Google Apps Certified Deployment Specialists whose competency spans the core Google Apps suite, Google prescribed client/server side tools, Google Apps Manager (GAM), Google Apps Scripts, and Google API’s. This expertise also drives add-on services like custom development solutions, whether it be using Apps Scripts on Spreadsheets or creating a solution to run on Google Cloud Platform.
Customer Success Services (CSS) for Google Apps, approved by Google, main objective is to ensure Enterprise customers post deployment Google Apps initiatives are successful. These services are comprised of three different areas of focus; Proactive Communication, Advice and Consultancy, and Enhanced Technical Support.
- Product communications
- Forum calls and strategy sessions
- Access to Google for Work Connect (GEC) / Premium Customer Network (PCN)
- Entering into Trusted Tester program for testing pre-released products/features
- In person events such as Customer Connect Conferences
Advice and Consultancy
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- Maximize End User Adoption
- Communication strategies
- Guidance integrating workflows onto Google Apps
- Bi-weekly case reviews
- Quarterly service reviews
- Custom development
- Custom Training sessions
- Project Management Services
- Advanced GAM Support and Training
Enhanced Technical Support
- 24/7/365 Technical Support
- Support Process Alignment (Help Desk Training etc)
- Escalate cases within Google Enterprise Support
- Prioritized response times
Premium Support for Google Apps
In addition to Reseller Support, Premium Support provides Administrators with an enhanced SLA along with remote desktop assistance to keep help desk support overhead at a minimum. For more project oriented needs, we provide access to our Google Apps experts which include training, development, support and project management resources. 24×7 can be included as well!
Premium Support Features:
- Quarterly Consultations (or Bi-Monthly Consultations)
- Remote desktop assistance
- Direct Access to Dito Subject Matter Experts (Certified Specialists)
- Training recommendations based on trending cases / inquiries
- Enhanced SLA
Reseller Support for Google Apps
Included with your Google Apps licenses, Dito provides the necessary support line items to maintain your Google Apps Core Suite. This service is backed by our Reseller SLA. Break-fix support for the Google Apps Core Suite, Dito Products and certain third party applications are covered under this package.
Reseller Support Features
- Email – Phone – Portal access to Dito Support
- Unlimited technical support for break-fix issues on the Google Apps core suite
- License provisioning assistance
- Open support cases with Google Enterprise Support
- Escalate support cases with Google Enterprise Support
- Attitude – We are proud to be your Google Apps provider and are here to help
Due to our status as Premier Partners, Google provides our customers with the highest level of support possible for Google Apps.
To get started today with Customer Success Services for Google Apps, send us a message, contact us via chat, or give us a call. We can get you set up right away, or answer any questions you may have about our support offerings.