Google Apps Message Encryption (GAME)
Google Apps Message Encryption (GAME) is an email encryption service for Google Apps customers. Designed by ZixCorp at the request of Google, GAME provides secure email to Google Apps users communicating outside Google’s secure cloud to all other email users.
GAME provides on-demand message encryption, so you can securely communicate with business partners and customers. Google Apps customers can predefine security policies to trigger encryption of sensitive information in their outbound email communication. Using ZixCorp’s Best Method of Delivery, GAME provides transparent encryption between Google Apps and ZixCorp customers, as well as the ability to deliver securely to anyone, anywhere and on any device.
GAME also includes an Admin Tool. For more information, please schedule consult with our Google Apps team.
GAME Advantage – ZixCorp Trusted Reputation
GAME is supported by ZixCorp – the industry leader in email encryption with more than 15 years of experience in developing easy to use secure email. The nation’s most influential institutions in healthcare, finance and government use this leading technology, including:
- All federal financial regulators, including FFIEC
- Five divisions of the U.S. Treasury
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- One in every four U.S. banks
- More than 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield organizations
- One in every five U.S. hospitals
- Automated Key Management
The most complicated and costly aspect of email encryption is key management. With GAME, all key management is handled through the industry’s largest email encryption directory. This global community connects your organization to tens of millions of members, and it increases by approximately 100,000 members per week. The global directory also safeguards against expired keys and certificates by providing centralized distribution among all members.
Fully Transparent Delivery
As a GAME customer, you can experience the industry’s only bidirectional transparent email encryption. When a GAME customer sends encrypted email to another customer on the same platform, the message is sent and received transparently – no passwords and no extra steps are required for the sender or recipient.
With transparent email encryption, employees spend less time tinkering with security and more time doing the work that really matters. Most importantly, your valuable customers and business partners remain happy as they skip the hassle and frustration of secure email. No other solution offers this unrivaled ease of use.
Increasing Need for Email Encryption
Securing sensitive information in email for customers, partners and employees isn’t just a best practice — it’s often the law. Compliance with regulations is a priority for healthcare, financial and government organizations; it may also need to be a priority for your company.
Whether it is customer data, partner data or intellectual property, no industry is exempt from the need to protect their company’s sensitive information. In addition, no company can deny that email continues to be the preferred method of business communication. Based on these factors, federal and state government continues to enact tougher laws on the protection of customer data across all industries.
With GAME, you can trust that:
- Customer information is secure
- Your reputation is protected
- Email exchange complies with federal and state regulations
- Your valuable relationships with customers and partners are not jeopardized by data breaches in email
- Company assets are protected from being sent through email
Business Drivers and Justifications for Email Encryption, include:
- Regulatory compliance
- HIPAA and HITECH | healthcare
- GLBA | finance
- State Security Breach Notifications Laws (enacted by 46 states)
- State Data Encryption Laws (enacted by CA, NV, MA and WA)
- Company’s reputational risk
- Overall best business practices
- Timely delivery of sensitive information to a company’s partners and customers
- Elimination of costs related to a company’s manual process to delivery sensitive information
- Protection of company assets (customer data, intellectual property, etc.)