Google for Work Premier Partner
Dito started as a Google Apps Reseller since 2008. When Google announced the Premier Tier to the reseller program early in 2012, Dito was among the first partners to earn this status along with the program’s launch.
Officially, we are known as a Google Cloud Premier Partner and work across all of the product lines: G-Suite, Cloud Platform, Maps APIs, and Chrome.
Criteria for Premier Status
We re-certify this status annually, based on a multiple requirements that ensure we are delivering the highest level of service to our customers. This includes having a high number of credentialed staff in each respective area of our business, ensuring our customer satisfaction is extremely high, and meeting volume metrics that ensure we are constantly engaged on Google Apps projects. We have worked hard to achieve this elite status because we know our customers will benefit from our efforts.
Benefits of Premier Status
Dito’s customers benefit from our Premier Status in serveral ways.
- Dedicated resources from Google – Dito has dedicated resources to help us and our customers successfully adopt and leverage Google Apps.
- Dito gets advanced access to upcoming products and features – This allows us to inform our customers immediately when the feaure or product launches with valuable insight from our own experience.
- Partner Advisory Board Member – Our executives sit on a partner board to advise Google on opportunities and issues around Google Cloud and our customers.
- Customer support escalation – Our customers can receive the highest level of support from Google’s support team as part of being a Premier Partner.
- Guest blog posts on Google’s blogs – We have the opportunity to feature our customer success stories on highly-visited Google blogs.