Are you the next “Ditomite?”
Dito is a closely-knit team comprised of brilliant minds with a singular focus; to enable companies of all sizes to make the most of their technology by leveraging G Suite, Google Maps and Google Cloud Platform. We are a distributed team and have the distinguished honor of being one of very few service providers considered a Google Cloud Premier Partner, and have been working closely with many teams across Google for years. Our family is growing, and we are currently looking for a Cloud Solutions Developer to join our growing team.
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com
You will be working on the development of web and mobile applications in the Cloud and in environments of the customer’s choice. We need an individual who takes a specific interest in building upon the latest of Google’s various Cloud Platform products, and other 3rd-party systems, to create robust and complete solutions for our customers.
Who are You?
You spend hours learning web/mobile development frameworks, and are never satisfied with a solution being ‘good enough’. Keeping up with the most cutting edge technology the world has to offer – you know that the Google Cloud Platform is poised to be the most advanced system in the world.
The Technical Stuff
- Develop professional, highly scalable and interactive web and mobile applications as custom solutions for clients
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis using the Agile Scrum development process
- Performance unit-based software testing and quality assurance while building out the application
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Work closely with Project Manager on client discovery, project estimating and project progression, testing, deployment, and iterations
- Maintain standards compliance
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Database design (Multi-tenant App Engine and/or Container engine design experience preferred)
- Experience with the following is preferred: Google App Engine (GAE), Google Maps Engine, Google
- Web Toolkit (GWT), MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), CartoDB
- Familiar with using project-management software integrated with Salesforce
- Work in an Agile Scrum development methodology
- Experience with Atlassian Jira a plus
- Multi-threaded web/mobile application programming
- Great Analytical & Troubleshooting Skills
- Great Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Solutions Oriented Critical Thinking Skills
Under general supervision, the Google G Suite Change Manager manages, coordinates, and executes assigned G Suite change management projects. A typical G Suite change management project involves assisting client organizations in transitioning from a legacy email/productivity suite to G Suite. This involves establishment of and adherence to project schedules, definition of (change management) scope, identification of staffing/resource needs, estimation of time/effort, and communication of project status. The qualified candidate will possess change management and training experience, and will have exercised said experience on successful projects from inception to closure.
Must be capable of working on complex projects in a global environment and may be required to perform any or all change management-related tasks during a given project’s life cycle including drafting a plan/schedule, managing resources, maintenance of project documentation, drafting corporate communications which convey pertinent information related to the project to a company-wide audience, delivering G Suite training in a classroom or via webinar, and conformance to policy and processes related to project execution.
The G Suite Change Manager will interact with other members of the project team, including the technical (deployment) lead, the project manager and customer key stakeholders. The G Suite Change Manager will interact with his or her supervisor occasionally during a typical week to receive guidance and feedback. The position is remote (work from home) but will be based out of San Diego.
- Development and management of project changes that will impact users and timeline
- Ensuring change management objectives are achieved within quality standards and budget constraints
- Identification of change impacts, potential business disruptions, etc. that must be proactively addressed with communications and/or training
- Coordination with staff subject matter experts, technical staff, and internal and external project stakeholders
- Delivery of G Suite training in a classroom or via webinar
- Assist with development of new training outlines and material based on project requirements
- Composition of corporate communications related to the G Suite deployment project
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 1-2 years of change management experience in a technology environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, writing, and time management skills
- Proficiency in building and managing relationships both within and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality training on technology subjects
- Proficiency with G Suite and Microsoft Office suites
- Experience working with web-based technologies
- Proficiency at conducting research into project and change management-related issues
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally based on project requirements